Safari, Bucket, Boonie hat

From the Okefenokee in Georgia, the Okavango Delta in Botswana, the Mopane forest in Zambia and Cook Inlet in Alaska, this my go-to hat to keep my head dry or my face from the Sun when I need to be outside whatever the weather may be.

This topic was edited
RE:Safari, Bucket, Boonie hat

Nudes wearing hats can be metaphorical or physical. I like hats that are feminine, fun and / or functional. My favorite hats are costume hats, buckets hats, baseball caps, and who doesnt like a classic fedora. Once upon a time I met the ladies from the red hat club. I saw a group of mature women approaching and a sea of red hats in every style imaginable. Like nudes, they all had a common thread. Nudes share being bare while these ladies all wore a red hat! It made me notice them! Just like I would notice a nude person. It grabs my attention. When everyone is nude and when I saw everyone wearing a red hat, every person in both situations still has beautiful unique qualities and physical attributes. I love this! When people have something in common, they bridge relationships. So when I asked about the red hats and learned about the club, one red hat lady switched hats with me as I am a hat fan lol. We took a pic together. I have since lost track of the picture. However, Ill remember that moment for life because I had bonded with the ladies from the red hat club. I now own a red hat! I hope I made you smile today! Hats off to true nudes with and without hats as I always include everyone.

This post was edited

Here is my red hat. Where are all my red hat lady friends? I hope they enjoy the freedom of being bare naked too! Hats off to all!

This post was edited

Here is my red hat. Where are all my red hat lady friends? I hope they enjoy the freedom of being bare naked too! Hats off to all!

That's a great hat!

This post was edited