Any chance we can break the silence on this group?

Anyone going up there?

This topic was edited
RE: Any chance we can break the silence on this group?

Well, no replies, so I'll report. Still mainly men that I've seen this year. One couple. A couple topless women a little down from the nude area. Maybe they will migrate later in the year. No matter though. It is about the sun, the wind and like minded people to chat with when strolling a little.
Here is a little secret. Being there alone and getting nude feels a little strange. I am less relaxed when I am the only one there. I've seen others there that seem a little tense too when I arrive. Once there are two people, both are more relaxed, even though they are not together, or even near each other. As soon as I see another nudist there, I can feel my shoulders relax. I feel more normal and just enjoy my time there.
Also, the last time I read the laws regarding the res, alcohol is permitted, so no open container law. I like that. I am not planning on getting smashed, but adding a cold beer would cap the afternoon off pretty well.
Boulderites and neighbors...feel free to add your comments.

This post was edited

Have not been there on the weekend, or after 5PM. I've heard that there are more people then. Not yet sure I want to though. I think I prefer quieter.

This post was edited

Water was great for a short wade after being in the sun for a while. The water is pretty high at the moment.

This post was edited

Mosquitoes are out in force right now. Bring bug repellent.

This post was edited