Boulder Reservoir

Res Nudity

HI folks- I'm new to nudism and had my first experience at Playalinda, Florida. Where is the best place to go at the res? Thanks.

Latest Post
by  
Current Conditions 2020:

The leaves are in. The water is pretty low. There are quite a few dog walkers though. Try come on a breezy day, 8mph is probably good.

Current Conditions 2019:

Scroll to the later comments for the most recent conditions (I am deleting older posts so that more current conditions are near the top): I know people read this group. Sadly I seem to be the only one interested in communicating about the Rez...

Current conditions, 2018.

Current conditions, 2018. Started a new topic, so we dont have to scroll to the end all the time. Anyway, the leaves are in, very good protection from being seen by undesirables. It has been good for quite a while, as I have not seen the lake...

Current Conditions:

Scroll to the later comments for the most recent conditions (I am deleting older posts so that more current conditions are near the top): I know people read this group. Sadly I seem to be the only one interested in communicating about the Rez...

Anyone going to the Rez?

If there are any TrueNudists going to the Boulder Rez from time to time, please let us (or me) know. I've been out here and run into two other TrueNudists in the past. It seems as though the nudists coming out here are not site members.Does...

Latest Post
by  
Who wants to head out to the res?

It is going to be warm all week again and I plan on visiting a couple times. Anyone else going out?

Reservoir enforcement

I stayed away from the reservoir July 4th and over the weekend, due to weather issues and fear of enforcement. Has anyone been out there recently? Is it possible to find a peaceful place to sunbathe without worrying about police or rangers?

Rez Site Management Plan meeting, April...

The next phase of the Rez plan is underway. Following the Mast Plan is the Site Management Plan. The first informational meeting is on April 18th. I will not be able to make it. It would be good if someone could attend, at least to hear what they...

Anyone on this site actually going...

Changing the thread topic. Moving to a thread that might help people that are actually going to the Boulder Res. Latest update that I have...the mosquitoes (previously out in force) are calming down a little. The high water is receding a little as...