Current conditions, 2018.

Current conditions, 2018.

Started a new topic, so we dont have to scroll to the end all the time. Anyway, the leaves are in, very good protection from being seen by undesirables. It has been good for quite a while, as I have not seen the lake patrol, until today. Not sure what their deal is. Anyway, the water is starting to creep up, so there is a lesser chance of being visited by dog walkers. It is quite peaceful out here now. Ive seen a couple people out so far, hopefully there will be more.

This topic was edited
RE:Current conditions, 2018.

Thanks for the update. Was in the general area twice this week but didn't have time to stop. I'm really jonesing for some naked time in the sun!

This post was edited

The water is coming in now. Good for a chair in the shallows amongst the trees and cover.

This post was edited

Water is at a perfect level right now. Very peaceful. I wish I could stay here all day.

This post was edited

Still beautiful. The water level has subsided. The regular "beach" area is perfect. Time to keep an eye out for dog walkers as they will soon be able to reach the beach spot along the water's edge. As always, be respectful and cover up as people approach. Most people simply say hi and already know about the area.

This post was edited

Well, the water is rising again. Leaf cover is mostly gone. Only going for short visits now, just to relax and get a little tranquil time.

This post was edited

Where exactly is this place at?

This post was edited