Who wants to head out to the res?

It is going to be warm all week again and I plan on visiting a couple times. Anyone else going out?

This topic was edited
RE: Who wants to head out to the res?

Out of town. It's going to be warm toward the end of the week, especially the weekend. I might make it out there for a little while. Did you get out there during the warm spell? Any report.

This post was edited

Been a couple of times. Can't wait for the leaves to grow so we can have a little cover.

This post was edited

The leaves are in, the water is pretty high though. There are a few people out from time to time.

This post was edited

Success!!
Personal challenge. At least half an hour relaxing in the sun in our preferred state, at least one day per month....Every month...Jan-Dec. Done. In the 60s today and likely the last day this december. Cover is extremely sparse, so it wasn't easy staying out of sight, but succeeded. Probably done until the spring. I think I need a secluded, wind protected site within the Boulder area for the winter. Not sure that will happen.
Next challenge....snow beach for a while. Need to keep in mind that the sun reflecting off the snow will increase sun exposure, but it should be a relaxing time as long as the air is completely still.
Hav a great winter everyone. Don't hibernate completely if you can.

This post was edited

Well, good to see some activity up there.

This post was edited

Quiet group here....interesting. Well, if people are reading but not writing, here is your update. The water is really high. That makes sunning difficult, but makes skinny-dipping much easier. The water is warm. Just stay close to shore (lake patrol will give you a hard time since you're not supposed to swim/wade on the North shore) and as out of sight as you can and you should be fine. When the water recedes, it should be easier to lie out in the sun. Still, try to keep as out of sight. This is not a good place for exhibitionists.

This post was edited

Water is receding. Still high, but receding.

This post was edited

I would enjoy going but I am working out of state.

This post was edited