Rez Site Management Plan meeting, April 18th, can anyone go?

The next phase of the Rez plan is underway. Following the Mast Plan is the Site Management Plan. The first informational meeting is on April 18th. I will not be able to make it. It would be good if someone could attend, at least to hear what they are up to. Here is the site regarding the meeting:
https://www.bouldercolorado.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7771&Itemid=3750
April 18, 2012
6 - 7:30 p.m.
Fire Training Center, 1805 33rd Street, Boulder, CO 80301
I don't think we need to start asking questions about their plans us and for our location, but we should hear what is being said. They should be posting minutes, if they follow the transparency approach they implemented for the Master Plan, but I'm not sure they will. Even if they do, not everything will necessarily make it into the minutes.
Hopefully we will be able to get some input into the path taken down the line, but this is not the time yet. I wish I could attend. I think it is important to hear. As I suggested above, we need to listen, not start asking questions and direct focus . The process is usually not very swift. I am a little concerned that they will try to change facts on the ground ahead of discussions, so we need to pay attention to any changes.

This topic was edited
RE: Rez Site Management Plan meeting, April 18th, can anyone go?

Link to the 2009 Parks and Recreation Advisory Board survey that I believe supports the creation of a nude allowed area at the reservoir:
https://www.bouldercolorado.gov/files/Parks%20and%20Recreation/Boulder_Reservoir/brmp/User_Survey_Final_Report_2009_09-24.pdf
I believe they need to establish a nude area, but are afraid to. If they don't, it is another step away from "Boulder is weird" and another step towards "Boulder is becoming oppressive and anti-freedom," to be blunt.

This post was edited
RE: Rez Site Management Plan meeting, April 18th, can anyone go?

Anyone know how the meeting went?

This post was edited