Current Conditions:

Scroll to the later comments for the most recent conditions (I am deleting older posts so that more current conditions are near the top):
I know people read this group. Sadly I seem to be the only one interested in communicating about the Rez though. Please feel free to comment.
Standard considerations:
1. Try wait for the leaves to come in on the trees and shoreline vegetation.
2. Put something over your lap when walkers and dog walkers come past.
3. Please don't set up in full view of everyone. Discretion is the key here.
4. Watch for the patrol boats. If you're in the water and they see you, they will come over and make you get out, so pay attention.
5. Best to bring friends, still try to not be out in the open. There are trees and shrubs for shade and some privacy. Use them.
6. Bring bug spray just in case. The best days are hot and sunny with a 8-10mph wind.
7. The water level fluctuates throughout the spring/summer/fall. High water makes for easier swimming, but less beach spots. Medium is perfect. Low water ends up giving you dog walkers between you and the water. The good thing, they are generally already know about nudists and still keep walking through there. They still don't want displays...so be respectful.

This topic was edited
RE: Current Conditions:

Another lovely day. Good to see some old faces out there as well as a couple new faces. The water level is working its way down slowly.

This post was edited

Water dropped significantly in the last 2 weeks. Back spot (for those who know) is accessible.

This post was edited

On my way to the point today, saw two women were taking a quick skinny-dip by the "nude" beach that is amongst the Aspen trees. Don't know if they're still there, as you can't see that spot from my favorite spot, but it is a good sign to see some more people getting out here.
Finally getting back to normal following last year's floods. One tree/bush on the point came down from the ice floes in the spring, but it opened up a little more space to lie and is also providing a screen, which I am finding quite helpful. The "little stretch of beach" back there with the "tadpole pond" behind it, regulars should know what that is, is dry and quite well protected at the moment.

This post was edited

Beautiful, peaceful day on the little beach. Only one other nudist today on the way to my spot. Sun just went away though. Time to call it a day.

This post was edited

Peaceful. Just two nudists today, just takng in the sun.

This post was edited

Extremely peaceful today. The clouds moved out, temp at 68. Quiet. Two nudists out today quietly enjoying the sun.

This post was edited

Peaceful today once again. Temp at 63. Quiet. Just one out here today. The next two days are supposed to be beautiful.

This post was edited

Extremely beautiful at the Rez right now. Been seeing a couple more nudists out there over the last two weeks. Water is lower. A few more walkers. I think September/October is the best time of year at the Rez.

This post was edited

Beautiful at the Rez. Water is getting higher (better for a dip and avoiding the lake patrol boat) but the leaves are in. There is some activity that I've seen, but not much yet.

This post was edited

Great seeing a few other nudists out there today. The water is beautiful. The beach is in good shape. The leaves are thick on the trees and the bugs were nowhere to be seen, except for the beautiful blue damselflies. Lucky enough to have one land on my knee and rest for a couple minutes.

This post was edited