CONGRATULATIONS TT !!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TT1 !!!!!!!!

We just hit,

(((((((((( TEN THOUSAND MEMBERS ))))))))))

This topic was edited
RE: CONGRATULATIONS TT !!!!!!!!

Let me be the first to say... "Holy Crap!"
Who was number 10,000? Do they get a free membership??

This post was edited

is that enough to start our own nude town

This post was edited

Who would have known there were so many of us? This is awesome!
Gator1

This post was edited

Sorry to be cynical, but wonder how many are true nudists, how many are fake, or how many were one shot wonders, i.e. set up profile just to explore site, whether true nudists or not. In addition, how many haven't been around for months....

So yes, congrats that 10000 people/couples found this site! means the word is getting out, and the percentages will always be what they'll always be....

Steve

Just looked up nudists logged on dates and there's at least 2500 profiles where people haven't logged in since the new year. Maybe taking up too much space on the server? BTW, most of those are empty profiles, void of text and pics. Save some money TT1 get rid of deadbeats over four months old!

This post was edited

Yes, quantity doesn't always equate with quality but still 10,000 is a pretty impressive number. Having already become acquainted with a lot of great people here I am confident as time goes on I will meet even more so I'm taking the good with the bad as TT1 seems great at weeding out those with questionable motives.

This post was edited

I could have posted this sooner, if the OOP'S page didn't keep coming up !!!! LOL Anyhow, congrats TT. Of course, I have to agree with Steve also. Along with all the growth comes all the more challenges with the low-lifes and creeps sneaking in. Over all though, the people I have met here are all really great people, which makes this one of the better sites I have ever been a member of.

Thanks,

Steve

This post was edited

The upshot on this is that 3200 members have logged on since the first of April....woo hoo! Looks like the making of a great bell curve!

This post was edited

I would also like to add my congradulations. In response to the question of how many are certified, there are 1628 certified members. Since there are also a lot of couples on here who are certified, the numbers are even higher.

This post was edited