Are You Looking for A Shared Nudist Home Next Winter In the Phoenix Area?

Are you planning to move next Spring? Do you want to just rent a room, or would you rather share a home? I am looking for that rare person who would prefer to 'share a home' instead of just being a room renter. My home is in the fast-growing residential Phoenix suburb of Goodyear. Located in the far west portion of the valley it is about 15 to 20 miles from downtown Phoenix, yet we have most of the usual amenities and facilities within a short distance. Hospitals, restaurants & fast foods, Civic Recreation Center, Churches, several large grocery stores and other businesses.
My nudist comfortable home is well furnished and is a 3-bedroom 2 bath with a garage, a cement block fenced back yard. Both front & back yards are desert gravel landscaped. The front has a variety of vegetation along with decorative solar lighting. The back yard has a large pergola which offers shade in the summer, to protect a BBQ, a 3-person hot tub, a covered sitting area with lounges and a sunning area too. All rooms have ceiling fans, new paint inside & out, new curtains and a new carpet.
One roomy shares my bath and has lived here for 5+years. He is a budding artist so part of the garage is set up as an art studio & also storage. The other roomy has the hallway bedroom with a bath next to it. He is my age but has severe Diabetes and has shared a home with me since 2014. I have the master bedroom.
The three of us have enjoyed living together, never had any fights/arguments. And now we must look at the reality that the roommate with Diabetes will be moving into assisted living possibly as soon as this next Christmas. So what we would like to do is find another nudist who will visit and socialize with us over the next six months so that the three of us are comfortable with each other. Then when our current roommate moves out you will be able to move right in. Furniture/bed is optional for this bedroom at this time.
Please feel free to message me here or ask questions and we can exchange profile screen names.

This topic was edited
RE:Are You Looking for A Shared Nudist Home Next Winter In the Phoenix Area?

I'd be interested in this , especially since it's nude friendly , it hard to find that special person that will do this

This post was edited