Garden Naturist

Whenever i sunbathe in the garden i always sunbathe Naked, i love the feel of the sun all over my body, when we bought the house we made sure the garden wasn't over looked so we could enjoy the sun and get an all over tan, sometimes mow the lawn and do the gardening naked its feels so natural.

This topic was edited
RE:Garden Naturist

Have a private backyard (garden) has ALWAYS been the highest priority for us when house hunting. Early in our marriage, we lived in apartments. Not much privacy there so when we decided to rent a home, we looked a several before we found the one that provided us with the necessary privacy, we wanted for our nudist lifestyle. It was a back house, and I could park my van in the driveway and give us not only privacy in our fenced in backyard but privacy to go back and forth to the garage naked as well. Our washer and dryer were in the garage and my wife loved that she could walk out there naked except for some flip flops.

That first house didn't have much of a sunning spot. I had two large trees that shaded the entire backyard. When Di and I wanted to sun, we had to do so on the driveway with the van giving us the privacy to do so. The next house, also a back house, had lots of sunning area. Only problem there was a very nosey landlord who live in the front house. His wife finally put a stop to his nosiness. All subsequent homes, we bought. We made sure that each one of them, including the one we live in now, has a private backyard/garden.

This post was edited

If your going to be in the garden you have to work naked. It is the best feeling. Luckily I can do that, I also will mow the yard naked also. If your going to have grass blow on you its better to be naked, cause you can grab the hose and wash yourself off without wet clothes sticking to you and making you feel hotter.

This post was edited

I know when I bought the house I am in now, one of the priorities was lots of outside private space. I sure am happy that I can work in the garden nude and enjoy the freedom of it

This post was edited

Sounds like you have your priorities well placed, we have done well over the past few years buying properties with private areas, currently most of our front garden is hidden away from prying neighbors in the summer months, so getting in and out of cars to have a naked drive great, its even better when our neighbors our away (which is most of the time) as we can then wander around all of our back garden naked

This post was edited

If your going to be in the garden you have to work naked. It is the best feeling. Luckily I can do that, I also will mow the yard naked also. If your going to have grass blow on you its better to be naked, cause you can grab the hose and wash yourself off without wet clothes sticking to you and making you feel hotter.

Do you have enough privacy to mow the front yard naked or just the back?

This post was edited

When I moved to where I live I wasn't a nudist so there was other reasons I moved there but with only one window next door looking into the garden and she doesn't use that room and she knows/seen me naked I have nothing to bother about. The front garden has a high rose hedge planted to keep the dog in but makes this part also private so I am lucky to be able to be naked in all the garden.

This post was edited