Windows Open/Clothes off

Hey everyone. I know for me when I am home the clothes almost always come straight off. Its a battle in the morning for me to decide to put on clothes. Lately i have been fortunate to jog some local trails naked so barely anything covers me from the door to my car.

When I get home I like to strip down and make sure the windows are open for natural lighting. No good angle to see inside my house so it gives a great illusion of being outside naked. Although I get to spend some time in my back yard from time to time naked. Its not often enough.

What do you like to do to feel more in the wild as a home nudist?

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:Windows Open/Clothes off

Im one of the fortunate ones; I live out in the country. Theres 5+ acres in my yard, about 2/3rds is somewhat tree or scrub covered so I am in the woods. I have the past bear visit, turkeys, chickens, deer, possums, snakes, turtles, one known gator right in the vicinity of the house. Being in the wild sometimes is the problem! It is nice to wander out the back door nude and meander. But I do watch for snakes. I hope everyone else is able to enjoy the wilds as much as they can stand.

This post was edited

I just finished my front porch, facing south, which has a block half-wall and almost solid windows on 3 sides,. I love the feel of being nude "almost outside, it's a nice place to read a book or even nap. In the winter the shade cloth will come down and my half-roof of clear corrugated plastic and all those windows will let in the winter sun (the roof portion nearest the house is solid, which keeps it cooler in the summer). I still have some painting and touch-ups to make it spiffy. I got some wicker furniture from yard sales to put in there for a nice ambiance. I still need to get a chaise lounge for maximum comfort while sunning.

This post was edited

Hey everyone. I know for me when I am home the clothes almost always come straight off. Its a battle in the morning for me to decide to put on clothes. Lately i have been fortunate to jog some local trails naked so barely anything covers me from the door to my car.When I get home I like to strip down and make sure the windows are open for natural lighting. No good angle to see inside my house so it gives a great illusion of being outside naked. Although I get to spend some time in my back yard from time to time naked. Its not often enough.What do you like to do to feel more in the wild as a home nudist?Adam

What is barely anything? Short shorts? Swim brief? Thong?

This post was edited

What is barely anything? Short shorts? Swim brief? Thong?

LOL your funny. Short shorts.

This post was edited

My windows are open during the day and I'm always at least nude from the waist down. I love the natural light, my house is far back from the road and their are tall trees blocking view from my neighbor. Summer I enjoy after dark on my patio too. Would love to have a place one day with more land and privacy.

This post was edited

My front porch faces east towards the lake, not the incoming street. There is plenty of foliage blocking most any views from the sides, so it is pretty private to be out there naked. I have a smoker out there and some propane burners to cook on when I want to. I installed what I like to call a Red Neck Hot Tub. It is a 300 gallon livestock water trough (bought new) with a circulation pump and a solar powered water heater. The water heater is about 400' of water hose laid out in a line in the yard in the sun with a fountain pump to run water through it. I have not been in it with clothes on while it was full since I first installed it 3 years ago.

This post was edited

What is barely anything? Short shorts? Swim brief? Thong?LOL your funny. Short shorts.

Some men on this and other boards have mentioned taking an old pair of shorts and cutting open the crotch and/or side seams.
The goods are covered, at least when standing, but totally unconfined.

This post was edited

What is barely anything? Short shorts? Swim brief? Thong?LOL your funny. Short shorts.Some men on this and other boards have mentioned taking an old pair of shorts and cutting open the crotch and/or side seams.The goods are covered, at least when standing, but totally unconfined.

My version is a cotton wrap.

This post was edited

What is barely anything? Short shorts? Swim brief? Thong?LOL your funny. Short shorts.Some men on this and other boards have mentioned taking an old pair of shorts and cutting open the crotch and/or side seams.The goods are covered, at least when standing, but totally unconfined.My version is a cotton wrap.

I have tried wraps. but have trouble with them coming untied!

This post was edited

I have tried wraps. but have trouble with them coming untied!

Try a slightly longer one and this method (link) of wearing them

This post was edited