Is it acceptable to talk about those of us who do Tea nude?

It got to where I was drinking too much coffee and started to feel my heart do weird beat things so started drinking teas instead. I started drinking coffee in the military when I was about frozen from working outside in the winter on equipment. The best tea I remember having is coming back from Belgium it had been snowing sideways and dreary, so I tried what was in the chow hall pot with a little milk it hit the spot so had a liking for it as well as the coffee. The wife never really cared for coffee but took a liking to tea pretty quickly. Me and wife both drink a cup of tea each morning. I usually drink earl grey or English Breakfast and she usually has vanilla chai or constant comment. We often do caffeine free in winter at nights. I like just a splash of creamer in mine, and she does hers black. Iam usually nude she is either nude or in the start of getting dressed for work. I teach but a little later so usually have time to drink mine slowly. She sometimes she carries hers in a travel mug on the way to work.

This topic was edited
RE:Is it acceptable to talk about those of us who do Tea nude?

I should have changed the group name to include tea. Though a long time coffee drinker, way back when I was probably 4 or 5, I drink tea on occasion. My mom was a big coffee drinker and would give us some with lots of milk and sugar. Slowly but surely, I put less milk and no sugar in my coffee. There was a time when I drank it black but nowadays, I mix in a little powdered creamer, no foo foo flavors.

My wife is a tea drinker, and I will mix it up once in a while and have tea instead of coffee. She'd never drink coffee. Funny, I'll not drink black coffee, but I love, love, love espresso and prefer the darkest roast I can find for my everyday coffee.

This post was edited
RE:Is it acceptable to talk about those of us who do Tea nude?

I have my *Dads Blend* coffee in the morning but my wife has been drinking tea for quite some time. We experimented with different types, Constant Comment, Earl Grey, varied Bigelow & multiple Stash variants looking for her favorite. It took a long while but she now has her staple every morning as part of her wake up routine. Hers are a three bag combo: Stash vanilla Chai, Bigelow decaf French vanilla & Twinings English Breakfast. It gets about a 20 minute steep and afterwards gets a splash of heavy cream & whole milk. Its her morning starter fluid & it works. Well keep on as we are until she changes her mind & then Ill say - yes, dear. Am I trained or what? ;-)

This post was edited