July 2023 Time to Experience Life

It has been 10 years now, I told myself Just do it. And Just-experience life. I was on vacation and decided to go to a clothing optional hot springs. I have been conducting myself by not putting clothes on after a shower and hanging out naked in the backyard. It was an incredible experience being naked at a hot springs with others around. Since then it has been a good excuse to go skinnydipping. Going for a naked walk/hiking and experiencing nature like it should be in nature. Going to a nudist campground/resort was an awesome adventure and being naked for 3 days. Feeling the naked difference has been a highlight of my life and I enjoy doing it as much as possible and enjoy life.
So to those that are hesitant in Experience life, Don't hide, Dont sit on the internet-
Just do it.

This topic was edited
RE:July 2023 Time to Experience Life

Going to a nudist campground/resort was an awesome adventure and being naked for 3 days. Feeling the naked difference has been a highlight of my life and I enjoy doing it as much as possible and enjoy life. Just do it.

Here's something to maybe inspire you to go for more than 3 days at a time.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/65483/longest-time-spent-nude/

This post was edited

Not only experience life, but more importantly experience true freedom!

This post was edited

i agree don't wait and life pass you by without experiencing nudism in the sunshine with others i've been a nudist since the mid 80's member of a mom & pop nudist camp over 10 years and visiting other camps /resorts but the highlight to me was my first visit to a nude beach no enclosed resort just sand and ocean . i've hiked nude off grid but a hot spring is on my bucket list and still waiting for the first city in the USA to go nude i'll be there .

This post was edited

i agree don't wait and life pass you by without experiencing nudism in the sunshine with others i've been a nudist since the mid 80's member of a mom & pop nudist camp over 10 years and visiting other camps /resorts but the highlight to me was my first visit to a nude beach no enclosed resort just sand and ocean . i've hiked nude off grid but a hot spring is on my bucket list and still waiting for the first city in the USA to go nude i'll be there .

There are clothing optional villages in France. Spain and probably other countries. Have you ever been to any of them?

This post was edited