RE:Unexpected support !

I guess I'm doing ok for 7" then as above average, as you never know what stats are correct or made up in someones mind.
:)

This post was edited

warms my heart every time i come across this topic

This post was edited

I think this will always be THE number one topic of discussion among men. bigintoswimming is on the happiest tail of the Gaussian Curve (those who doens't have any info in Statistics take a look on Wikipedia). I can't complain either. So when sometimes i think it's stupid for some average guys to complain or wish more inches, I also think I may find it silly because I'm more in the happy side.

Anyway MANY women (or gay men) prefer smaller dicks. In fact there are transgender men (with vagina, 0 inch penis) that are really very popular. So my friends that are in the less-endowed side, I bet you have many more attributes that others don't and will conquer a nice partner.

Again, many will think it's easy for me to say it. ;-(

This post was edited

Agree with you NakedCaveMan. Being on the extreme end in penis size, i mainly attract people who are interested in size you might see on a horse. but i know for a fact that lots of people prefer a penis to be not like a horse, which is pretty reasonable. I find I will by default think of my penis as L or XL, instead of the truth which is more like XXL or XXXL. the primal truth between my legs is a bit extreme and as a nudist i get a quite a few reminders about it from my buddies which I appreciate. I try my best to stay grounded while also sharing the huge manhood hanging between my thighs.

This post was edited

It should be also noticed tha it depends on the ethnicity. In France and Serbia I felt like below average. I've never been to nudist place in Africa, so I can't tell. In Brazil we have a big mixture of black, white and native indians. I have a feeling that here, a 1/2 white 1/2 black will have the chance to get larger organs on average. But as our friend explained, this follows the depth of the vaginas of women in the same ethnicity. My wife complains when my penis enters her vagina all the way. It looks like when the penis reaches the cervix, it hurts... Before we had kids she complained of girth as well. By the way I consider myself to have a thicker (5.5 inches of perimeter) rather than a longer penis (6.7)

This post was edited

my husband is the same. he needs me to take it slow for the first few minutes, but after those first first minutes then he says i don't have to be careful anymore.

This post was edited

I too suffered from Peyronies Disease, and it made sex very difficult and painful for my wife.

However, I did see a urologist (Dec 2020), and although surgery was a last resort (not highly recommended as it wasnt guaranteedto be successful, and would likely decrease the size also), he suggested we could try some medication which he had some success with in other cases (normally used for some internal organ conditions).

The end result after about 9 months wasn't perfect, but greatly improved, going from about a 45 degree left hand bend, to about 10-15 degrees.

I can't post pics here, they would get deleted, but if you message me your email I can send you before and after pics for those that are interested.

This post was edited