Judged

Being judged by people I no for being nude etc but they carnt help but look. I'm not shy in front of anyone including people I no but obviously sometimes get the awkward erection is this behaviour normal etc

This topic was edited
RE:Judged

Personally I can stay "calm" but when I need to I will go in the water or lay facedown on my towel lol

This post was edited

For the more seasoned male nudist, being able to remain flaccid around others, clothed or not, should not be so difficult. Being poorly judged when a man is incapable of controlling his penis -- because most non-nudists will see an erection as a purely sexual response -- should not be a surprise. If being open around someone naked also means that a penis is going to be on full display no matter its level of stiffness (and with that, bringing up a need to explain to the untrained observer that not all erections are sexually-based), the time has come to rethink putting oneself in that situation. The understandable perception of sexual intrigue due to an erection left on display may happen to anyone, but with a need to explain it away as non-sexual to a person not used to regularly seeing nude males, the message will probably be lost on them. Openness is one thing - this smacks of a lack respect for others and self-absorption.

This post was edited

Being judged by people I no for being nude etc but they carnt help but look. I'm not shy in front of anyone including people I no but obviously sometimes get the awkward erection is this behaviour normal etc

The Beach at night is a safe place for erections with the right company.

This post was edited