Hospital visit.

I have to have a hernia operation soon and, I had to go for a pre op assessment and the lady who was doing it needed to do a test for MRSA which was just up my nose and on my groin and she didn't bat an eye lid when she saw I didn't have anything on under my shorts.

This topic was edited
RE:Hospital visit.

That is exactly what I would have expected.

This post was edited

Most professionals in the medical field are accustomed to patients not wearing underwear.

This post was edited

After my last 3 hospital visits in 2 years, I find it more convenient and comfortable to just wear a hospital gown and slippers for walking around. And everything else.
Makes me feel better, and staff are helpful.

This post was edited

I am a hospital worker. The hospital gowns are made for convenience for both patient and caregivers. Caregivers have seen so many naked bodies they do not give it a second thought when someone is naked under their gown.

This post was edited

Most professionals in the medical field are accustomed to patients not wearing underwear.

Yes, after several visits of wearing a swim brief under my pants or shorts when I went to the dermatologist I asked him if he would be comfortable examining a nude patient. He said it made for a more complete and efficient examination but he had his staff tell patients to strip to their underwear because he knew many patients would be uncomfortable nude. Should have asked sooner!

This post was edited

Should have asked sooner!
That's the story of my life, too.

This post was edited