exibitionist? Nudist?

Question for instructors what has been your experience and has it changed over the years you teach? Do you feel much more comfortable around bodies, and does it just become a glute or pelvic floor or whatever the body part is? Do you think yoga has made you more comfortable in your skin and more likely to be a nudist or was that part of your path to becoming a nudist? Do you feel it has increased or made you more likely to be a little more of an exhibitionist? As for me it has toned and changed my body over the years, so I feel more comfortable in my own skin and more likely to not care if seen nude. As far as body parts go it is just a body part a glute or whatever, the sexual function if any does not come into my thought pattern. I Would like to someday teach a nude yoga class coed or either sex, but the stars have not lined up just right yet. I feel like it would have to be clothing optional for women for a month or so, with the nudity or partial nudity required and nude only for men. No cameras of any type of course. Please what are your thoughts??????

This topic was edited
RE:exibitionist? Nudist?

Resort classes is an idea .
Theyre always looking for another instructor.

This post was edited
RE:exibitionist? Nudist?

I think yoga helped me just be more comfortable with myself and my body it didnt create any exhibitionist tendencies. But that comfort and the sweaty clothing got me to start practicing clothes free. This in turn lead to my exploration of naturism.

Been teaching co-ed yoga clothing optional class at naturist resort for the past three summers. I do what I tell participants focus on your body and what you do on your mat so I dont tend to notice parts unless someone has a limitation that they have shared that causes a focus on a particular area.

This post was edited