Back Relief

The best back traction Ive ever found is being inverted on a yoga swing/hammock. Ive used Teeters inversion boots too but that takes some athleticism and if you are really in a lot of pain, it can be difficult. An inversion table is probably the safest route. But this is a cheap usable option. If youve felt back pain like me, this can be amazing for traction and decompression of the spine.
See my demo

This topic was edited
RE:Back Relief

I agree I also find the yoga trapeze to function the best for my back traction. I also have a yoga wall that I can set up to do good traction as well. It is also very flexible to use for all kinds of body work. I have one picture of me on it upside down doing traction on my media.

This post was edited
RE:Back Relief

Oh yes. The trapeze is similar. I love the Iyengar wall units. They seem so useful for traction.

I agree I also find the yoga trapeze to function the best for my back traction. I also have a yoga wall that I can set up to do good traction as well. It is also very flexible to use for all kinds of body work. I have one picture of me on it upside down doing traction on my media.

This post was edited