Portugal spots

Hello out there, in September I'll be on the road in Portugal with my bf and a hired campervan. Any recommendations about nudism friendly camper van / RV sites, maybe some even next to nudist or c.o. beaches? Thank you! Fab

This topic was edited
RE:Portugal spots

What part(s) of Portugal are you going to?

This post was edited

This will be interesting. We are planning and return trip to Europe, Spain, Portugal and back to Italy. We'd love to read some of the comments on nudist opportunities in Portugal and around the Lisbon area. Any recommendations any nudists can give would be appreciated.

This post was edited

What part(s) of Portugal are you going to?

We have no fixed route. First we'll stay at Lisbon for some days, then get our camper for two weeks. An idea is to go to Porto, then down the coast via Sintra and the Alentejo national park and finally Algarve. Then back to Lisbon to return the camper and board our flight.

This post was edited

I am sure I don't have to explain where the known nudist beaches etc. are. But the interesting part, at least for me, is that some parts of Portugal are really empty, almost abandoned. Especially the Alentejo is super quiet but also in the north more inland. For me it means there is enough space for nude recreation, wherever you want!

This post was edited

. Would you be willing to share some of these places near Lisbon?

For example
https://www.lisbonbeachesguide.com/nude-beaches-in-lisbon-portugal.html
;-)

This post was edited

I am sure I don't have to explain where the known nudist beaches etc. are. But the interesting part, at least for me, is that some parts of Portugal are really empty, almost abandoned. Especially the Alentejo is super quiet but also in the north more inland. For me it means there is enough space for nude recreation, wherever you want!
Thank you! Sounds great!

This post was edited