RE:A Game & A Challenge

Rosewood, your comment about most people being too involved with their own surroundings to be mindful of what is around them is spot on! Recently, I had to take a 3 hour trip down the freeway in the middle of the morning, on a Saturday. Some of my neighbors were outside, puttering around in their yards, so I sat in my driveway and got naked (as opposed to walking out to my car, nude). I drove through town and out onto the freeway and no one paid the least attention to me. Once on the freeway, there was quite a bit of traffic going in my direction so I passed quite a few truckers. None of THEM noticed me driving along naked, either! Once at my destination, I got dressed, took care of my business, got back in my car, got NUDE again...and proceeded to drive home. Another 3 hour drive down the freeway, with NO indication that anyone noticed my nudity!

Of course, I didn't have to stop for fuel, like YOU did! Those "pay-at-the-pump" stations are quite HANDY for daring nudists, like you, but we don't have many of those here in Oz, so I've never gotten to pump fuel naked. A couple of months ago, there was a fellow in Sydney who pumped his fuel naked...and then proceeded INTO the service station and calmly and quietly paid up! It was reported on the evening news (no photos) as a "human interest" piece and "we" got a chuckle out of it.

I tried to insert a photo of my road trip...but the site's software is balking and won't let me. I'll try again later!

This post was edited

Rosewood, Here are a couple of photos of me driving down the freeway, nude.

This post was edited

Oooops! It should be obvious to the most casual of observers that THIS newbie is having trouble navigating the software!
Let's try again!

This post was edited