Weymouth UK nudist

I love uncut cocks. Ive only done it recently but to feel and play with an uncut cock was amazing it was wonderful too pull back the skin and suck it. Im cut but love foreskins

This topic was edited
RE:Weymouth UK nudist

Im uncut take a look and let me know what you

This post was edited

you can suck mine anytime

This post was edited

Hi.
Im uncut, but considering being cut, i like the look and health aspect, i have alot more to consider and think about, but intrrested to know if anyone else has been cut later in life, i have consulted my doctor a few months back.
I understand once the forskin is removed there is no going back. I often keep my forskin held back daily and getting used to being in that way, ive been using steel glans rings, and rubber rings, the longest ive gone with my forskin back is 8 days and nights, not sure how it would feel permanantly, i understand there are various cuts aswell, as to weather the complete forskin is removed which is considered a tight cut, or a small amount is left considered a loose cut.
Of course there are other considerations to take into account which is important such as masturbation, getting used to not having forskin is alot diffrent to just keeping one held back for a number of days, anyway, interested to know from those wity more knowledge..

This post was edited

Hi.
Im uncut, but considering being cut, i like the look and health aspect, i have alot more to consider and think about, but intrrested to know if anyone else has been cut later in life, i have consulted my doctor a few months back.
I understand once the forskin is removed there is no going back. I often keep my forskin held back daily and getting used to being in that way, ive been using steel glans rings, and rubber rings, the longest ive gone with my forskin back is 8 days and nights, not sure how it would feel permanantly, i understand there are various cuts aswell, as to weather the complete forskin is removed which is considered a tight cut, or a small amount is left considered a loose cut.
Of course there are other considerations to take into account which is important such as masturbation, getting used to not having forskin is alot diffrent to just keeping one held back for a number of days, anyway, interested to know from those wity more knowledge..

This post was edited