Photos of couples enjoying a morning coffee

We're an adventurous couple from East Tennessee. Every day starts nude with coffee and we stay nude unless we have to leave the house. If we find a place to be nude away from home, well, we're nudists ....

This topic was edited
RE:Photos of couples enjoying a morning coffee

Another day, another cup of coffee.

This post was edited

Good for you! I am glad you get to enjoy your coffee & togetherness. I have my morning coffee & my wife has her tea and we truly enjoy it together. I must admit that sometimes she is slow to wake up but her company is perfect for me!

This post was edited

Good morning! Some of us are night people, others morning people. I'm (Zim) a morning person. Kova is a sleeper, early to bed and late to rise! If it wasn't for work I'm sure she would stay in bed longer!

This post was edited

I am the coffee drinker. Occasionally, my wife will have hot tea but not every day. We typically have our morning cups in the office in front of the computer. On occasion, during the summer, I will have a cup of coffee either outside on the patio or out front on the porch. Coffee on the porch is tricky because we live in a tract home. Porch light off, a Saturday or Sunday early morning seem to work okay for nudity out front but in truth, I don't usually get a full cup down before I notice people beginning to walk their dogs and it's time for me to come inside and finish that first cup.

This post was edited

Another day, another mug of expresso...

This post was edited

I am always up before my wife and start the day nude with my coffee and iPad. After sleeping nude, she joins me in pjs and makes her complicated coffee drink. It is CFNM, but works for us.

This post was edited