RE:[removed]/Son Pool Time

My 3 year old grandson still requires arm floatees and a vest as he is getting more confidant in the pool. Now able to float without the aid of a noodle. For Christmas I bought him a lawn garden slide. After helping pump/blow up part of it, and the water hose attached, he stripped of and has a wonderful time. No hints required. He decided he just didn't need a swimsuit. Next day it happened again and Mum was not fazed! A budding nudist!

This post was edited

Thanks great .. Hope more swim time like this for you and boys . I learnt to swim with my great Uncle .Spend summers on his farm from young age ..no poop swimming hole on his property . From first time we were nude ..he said only way to swim.. He was right ,Summer were the best times after that. Boys are lucky to share times like this with Dad

This post was edited

in europe its the norm for that age to not wear anything when theyre at the beach, even at textile beaches. americans are so prudish

This post was edited

Hairymannude, that was certainly the case when I visited Holland and Germany in the early 90s. Don't know if kids there have as much body freedom these days.

This post was edited
RE:Dad/Son Pool Time

That's great. That is how it should be with fathers and sons. No need to have any shame and that it is ok to be nude around each other. We have the same things and it is a great experience to share nudism among each other.

This post was edited

Great to hear.

This post was edited