Caught by a neighbor.

It was around two in the morning and I was walking and sitting by the side of the house nude. I went pass the windows and then I sat down just inside my apartment door and an elderly neighbor came out and said she was checking because she saw a shadow on the window. I was sitting in the dark and I was still nude. We talked for a while and then she went back into her apartment. I don't think she knew I was completely nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by a neighbor.

Nice.

This post was edited

It was around two in the morning and I was walking and sitting by the side of the house nude. I went pass the windows and then I sat down just inside my apartment door and an elderly neighbor came out and said she was checking because she saw a shadow on the window. I was sitting in the dark and I was still nude. We talked for a while and then she went back into her apartment. I don't think she knew I was completely nude.

Nice story, presumably she never mentioned it

This post was edited

It was around two in the morning and I was walking and sitting by the side of the house nude. I went pass the windows and then I sat down just inside my apartment door and an elderly neighbor came out and said she was checking because she saw a shadow on the window. I was sitting in the dark and I was still nude. We talked for a while and then she went back into her apartment. I don't think she knew I was completely nude.Nice story, presumably she never mentioned it

Haven't seen you post in quite a while. Welcome back!

This post was edited

It was around two in the morning and I was walking and sitting by the side of the house nude. I went pass the windows and then I sat down just inside my apartment door and an elderly neighbor came out and said she was checking because she saw a shadow on the window. I was sitting in the dark and I was still nude. We talked for a while and then she went back into her apartment. I don't think she knew I was completely nude.Nice story, presumably she never mentioned it

No, she never mentioned it.

This post was edited