RE:What is a benefit of no underwear?

I agree that not wearing underwear with loose shorts is very much like being naked. Sure, I have to make some manual adjustments on occasion, but it feels great to not be so constricted. I'll never go back.

I designed and make my own wrap-around skirts -- I wear them commando. They are about as close to being nude and it can get. At first, I was concerned about the negative comments I might receive. I do get some "looks" on occasion, but all of the comments have been positive.

This post was edited

I have enjoyed no underwear for about 14 years now. But it has only recently in the past 5 years that I have almost completely stopped wearing underwear all together. Very few times do I wear underwear and if I do wear them I take them off as soon as they no longer have a real purpose. I a find underwear tight and restrictive. I like the freedom especially when wearing loose shorts. Its almost a secondary to being nude.My wife is slowly coming into her own right of when to wear and not wear underwear. Mostly no bras for her. She has begun to find that she is more comfortable without a bra on. Although certain times call for a bra as soon as she can take it off she will. Panties are different; she finds most times she is more comfortable with them on.It all depends on the person I suppose and what they find comfortable.What is a benefit you have enjoyed from not wearing underwear?Adam
Now that you have read the benefits, have you gotten rid of your underwear?

This post was edited

Now that you have read the benefits, have you gotten rid of your underwear?

Not sure I will ever fully get rid of underwear. I exercise a lot and need them at times. Also for work they prevent chaffing depending on the job Im doing.

Adam

This post was edited

I effectively quit wearing underwear, at least during the day, years ago. Now that I'm a bit older, I did have to invest in a portable carpet shampooer because I "dribble" damn near all day, and at night, so I have to clean the spots on the carpet in front of the bathroom door occasionally. To keep from sleeping in dried pee, I wear underwear at night, but they're the oldest ones I have, and loose, but they at least keep the dribbles in the underwear and not the sheets. I typically only wear underwear in those rare occasions when I have to wear khaki's (again, for obvious reasons) but even in my dark dress slacks or suit pants, I'm most likely not going to be wearing underwear.
I have to wear khaki's today for my parent's church's homecoming, and only in typing this message did I realize that I forgot to pack underwear. LOL

This post was edited

Trick is to get the right size and stay in shape. Male or Female, over weight butts and thighs make anything NOT FIT and seeing a pair of pants or shorts crawling up a person's butt to become a G-string,, well underwear or not, is that really how they are suppose to look? But die-hards will attest to teh freedom of no underwear, well good for them and the person doing their laundry.

Getting the right size is important, but I think it's more than just getting in shape. Though it's not my issue, men with larger penises often seem to need tailoring to hold their package in place rather than covering it like a Ken doll. I've always had more issues with my rear, not so much the pancake butt g-string quandry, but rather that I'm small-waisted, which is a polite way of saying short-cracked. If I wear boxers they tend to ride up to my navel approaching my armpits. Whether my weight is up or down, my hips don't protrude enough to give much of a waist, so my beltline floats. It's hard enough to find pants that fit since I usually find a gap at the belt loops above my crack. Adding ill-fitting underwear makes things even worse. No wonder I prefer to do without the inner or outer pants.

This post was edited

I feel the same as you, Adam. Underwear is restrictive. I go without underwear always when at home. Sometimes when Im going out. I do wear underwear at work tho. But as soon as I get home, they come off. I hate wearing underwear and bras. Its important to let that area breathe. Women wearing restrictive clothing/bottoms can cause medical issues. Good topic.

This post was edited

Only time I wear loose boxers is for work & when the temperature is below freezing. There is that feeling of freedom when not wearing underwear/boxers. It feels natural too. I do save money not having to buy boxers/underwear.

This post was edited

I feel the same as you, Adam. Underwear is restrictive. I go without underwear always when at home. Sometimes when Im going out. I do wear underwear at work tho. But as soon as I get home, they come off. I hate wearing underwear and bras. Its important to let that area breathe. Women wearing restrictive clothing/bottoms can cause medical issues. Good topic.

My wife does and did exactly this. When at work, she wore panties but when she got in the car to drive home, they came off. Conventional bras went away a few decades ago when she began experiencing some cysts forming in her breasts. Her doctor suggested she ditch the underwire bras. She then went to bralettes and if she wears a bra, it's one of these. Di is usually nude at home or in a house dress or a robe with a belt, like now. It's usually open until the belt and open robe get in the way of her doing things, then it comes off.

I haven't worn underwear full time since I was about 15. I began not wearing them at 14 when I went to HS and began playing HS sports. I wore the mandatory jock while practicing and playing the sport I was in but not in school or any other times. I saw the older guys going without, while they dressed/undressed in the locker room and gave it a try. I loved the feeling of being free. It came with a drawback. I had to start doing my own laundry because my mother noticed there wasn't any underwear in my dirty clothes. Until 15, I would, on rare occasion, slip some on for a doctor's appointment and when I went for my sports physical.

This post was edited

I don't wear a bra or panties no matter where I'm going.
I'm more careful what I wear at church or in a conservative crowd. But I luv the feel of my clothes (since I have to wear them) on my naked body.
It's fun to think "f he only knew I'm naked under here"!
I'm just sad that we can't be free whenever and wherever we want.
Ladies and gents, don't wear undies and take back some of your freedom!!!

This post was edited