Pantiless

I LOVE My bottom BARE!

It is so incredibly wonderful to be bare under a dress in public! So free & sensual as the breeze blows when I walk. It is the most enjoyable when I have a full skirt that blows and moves also. I also love if the wind is high and I have to hold it...

I have never worn panties or pantyhose

Having grown up living at a nudist resort, I never wore clothes. Once I went out into the world, I wore dresses and skirts but not panties and only cutour bras or shelf bras so my breasts would show under my tops. I not only love the feeling being...

Latest Post
by  
What is a benefit of no underwear?

I have enjoyed no underwear for about 14 years now. But it has only recently in the past 5 years that I have almost completely stopped wearing underwear all together. Very few times do I wear underwear and if I do wear them I take them off as soon...

Big Naked Moon!

What an awesome jog this morning (8-31-23). The moon is huge and bright. I dont think I have ever run naked while the moon was so bright. It almost felt like daylight. Couldnt have been more perfect with 79 degree cool breeze and clear skies. Hope...

No underwear for me in Middle Tennessee

Now 75 years old and have never wore underwear. Raised as a nudist there was never any need to wear underwear when having to go textile. Makes Flashing someone that mush easier. If you live in or around Middle Tennessee and are like me, drop me a...

come lets make friends (fun)

I want to make friends with as many people as possible here..... be a "exhibitionist"..... want to be "nude outdoors"... have some fun time with others.... hanging out with other nudists...... and many more things I want to...

Latest Post
by  
No undies in Dr's Office

I had an appointment with a dermatologist recently for a full body exam. When I went into the exam room, the nurse said strip down to your underpants. I said, I'm not wearing any. She said; That's okay. She offered me a backless gown. I said...

No undies in Dr's Office

I had an appointment with a dermatologist recently for a full body exam. When I went into the exam room, the nurse said strip down to your underpants. I said, I'm not wearing any. She said; That's okay. She offered me a backless gown. I said...

Latest Post
by  
Rugby

I hope this passes muster. I understand women's perspective of going commando, but, unless men shave, there is often the risk of problems with zippers. Not so much with kilts however. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbxW9nhb90k

Latest Post
by  
looking for date

I am AP 22, male from mp, India and naturism is new for me . I have been exploring from last 7-8 months. Like to find and meet some peoples relationships along the journey

Latest Post
by