Penile piercing

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a piecing. I've always thought they look impressive. Does anyone have any good or bad experiences with them?

This topic was edited
RE:Penile piercing

When i had my frenum done it was amazing, easy healing increased sensitivity. A formwr partner did not like the sensation so i removed it but want to do it again.

This post was edited

That's great, a shame you removed it. What didn't they like?

This post was edited

I have a PA and love it. Initially the piercer talked me out of it and I got a frenum piercing. Ultimately I didnt care for the frenum piercing. After a few months I went back and told the piercer to give me the PA! Havent regretted it for a moment but I do wish it had been done a little deeper.

This post was edited

I've had my Prince Albert piercing for almost a decade now and I love it. Sometimes it does have issues like the ball goes inside the piss hole and if I go to take a piss and I don't check to make sure the ball isn't in, it can be VERY painful. Also it can get snagged on certain types of underwear (boxer briefs the most for me). My piercer started me at an 8 gauge which isn't a common size to start at. Talk to your piercer. The worst part about the piercing experience wasn't so much the actual act of my penis getting pierced, but the aftercare hurt worse. And be prepared to see some blood for the first day or two, and you'll freak out. Also morning wood hurts very bad.

This post was edited

I had my PA done over 20 years ago and still love it. I have never regretted it. Go for it.

This post was edited

Got my PA and guiche in 2006. Love them. Decision to do it took longer than the process and healing. PA healed quickly. Guiche took forever, but worth the wait. I have stretched my PA which I think adds to the overall appeal (for me and my husband anyway).

Once (and if) you decide, pick the right piercer. I am still friends with mine.

This post was edited