My future wife.

Hello members, I just joined because when it popped up it really got my attention. Gotta love a hot spring!
My wife and I met when she hitch-hiked with me on a road trip from Queensland to the Northern Territory in Australia. I had sworn to visit Mataranka Hotsprings on the last day and we arrived at 7am and there wasn't a sole there. I cheekily and shyly suggested we could skinnydip and she dropped her bikini on the ground in a flash, leaving me a little wide-eyed in shock! What was a gent to do? I ripped off my shorts and in we went so I'm swimming naked now with who would turn out to be my life partner and mother of our kids.
Nobody else turned up at all which even allowed us a short nude walk along the trails until 10 o'clock came and we just had to get going. I wasn't in a hurry to see her put clothes on, but spending three hours nude with a lovely bacpacker, you wouldn't catch me complaining.
I think hotsprings are just the place for romantic stories so if you have one to share, it would be nice to read about it.
Oh, we did visit Mataranka again on the drive back a year and a half later so we did it all again.

This topic was edited
RE:My future wife.

Awesome story. That would have told me she was a keeper as well!

This post was edited

I think hotsprings are just the place for romantic stories so if you have one to share, it would be nice to read about it.Oh, we did visit Mataranka again on the drive back a year and a half later so we did it all again.

I have a lovely platonic friend met at the local hot spring 2 years ago but my best story of romance is for a local fellow who met his present possible wife while soaking. They've been together about 8 months now. It is a story of some delightful spontaneous nudity. 'll leave out details on a public post :-)

This post was edited

Very nice, been there many times myself. Had a similiar but different experience at Katherine hot springs. Often couples would go there at night to skinny dip and have sex. I took my ex there once and we were in the middle of it in the shadows when somone else turned up walking by, we kept quiet and waited for him to move on before continuing.

This post was edited