Inner city nudism - how do you 'do it'

I am blessed to live in the outer burbs on the rural fringe of our city. I have a mostly private backyard with a pool and tonnes of bushland where I stroll about naked and put in some good miles hiking. I even go for the odd night time nude walk.

But I also work part time doing deliveries to the inner city suburbs and apartments. The whole time I keep asking myself could I live here and still get sufficient nude time?

So how do you get your outdoor nude time if you live in an apartment or an inner city suburb with neighbours right on top of you?

This topic was edited
RE:Inner city nudism - how do you 'do it'

I used to live in an inner suburb for a couple of decades. When I moved there I was surrounded by low-set houses, Fortunately as they were extended or replaced with two-storey structures the growth of my trees matched them, blocking the view of a small part of my backyard. It meant I was mainly an indoor nudist. When I retired I got to know which neighbours went to work when, so weekdays I would range further into my backyard when I knew they were out. I did get caught by a new neighbour once, when he became unemployed. I had seen them leave, but he was only dropping his partner at work and came home whilst I was nude in the yard. Turns out he was also a nudist. Covid came soon after my retirement, and my mainly white-collar neighbours started working from home, which combined with a couple of new houses, made being nude in nearly all my yard impossible, so it helped my decision to move.

This post was edited

To be honest, since I'm currently living in an apartment in a city, I can only be naked at home mostly. Apart from sauna and vacation to nudist resorts or beaches, that is.

There are a few parks and lakes in the city where nudism is "tolerated", but they are not that nice.

This post was edited

I live near downtown among attached houses with large windows. Outdoor nude time is limited to warm summer evenings after dark. I have a quiet corner of my patio for meditation but that's about it at home.

This post was edited