The Most Popluar Nudist Question

Hello fellow Nudists,

I think the most popular question I've gotten since joining this website is How long have you been a nudist or How did you get into Nudism.

Officially I would say I became a Nudist about two years ago. I marked a mile stone because I went out on the beach and practiced nude yoga nude with another nudist aquaintace of mine. Nude Yoga is a service my startup wellness brand offers. So I made a video of myself during this practice and posted it on my Instagram Lifestyle page. And so i was finally officially out there as a Nudist!
Before then I had been practicing Yoga Nude only at home. One day I just got sick and tired of wearing yoga clothes, It felt so restrictive to my blood flow and limiting to my movements. That was the actual turning point for me I know. Now i hardly wear any clothes at all at home and sometimes outside my garden. If not for the bugs and mosquitoes

Unofficially have been a nudist since I was 19, as that was when i started my international modelling career. As you may think, models are usually nude for period of time backstage at a fashion show or on set in front of other people. when I trained as a model we were told to never be shy about our bodies and soon we learnt a sort of disassociation when on the job. Living overseas i always loved wearing revealing clothes that showed my nipples and happy I could do that comfortably in America

Now as an Artist I would love to jave a community of nudist that appreciate my music and creativity and hopefully have a full blow nudist live music show! what a dream that would be. For right now I'd just really like to go to a nudist resort and see how i feel about being around other naked people in person. It would be a next level experience for sure!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.