RE:Social media is killing nudism

I don't disagree with your sentiment about getting off the device and actually enjoying the real world of the nude community. I certainly do my share of that and love it entirely.

In the U.S. places to practice naturism outdoors and in real life are also decreasing. Three nudist venues have either converted to clothing required resorts or are at risk of going that way from sale of property in and many months. All this in the second largest state for nude recreation California. Things are looking dire in the Midwest where laws going through the legislature have the potential to outlaw all social nudity options in that state.

So getting out real life in person naturism could get a lot harder for Americans in years to come.

This post was edited

In the U.S. places to practice naturism outdoors and in real life are also decreasing. Three nudist venues have either converted to clothing required resorts or are at risk of going that way from sale of property in and many months. All this in the second largest state for nude recreation California. Things are looking dire in the Midwest where laws going through the legislature have the potential to outlaw all social nudity options in that state.So getting out real life in person naturism could get a lot harder for Americans in years to come.

This is really sad news, I had no idea it was getting so bad over there.

This post was edited

Music band Creed. Song titled In America. A line in one of its lyrics goes something like: "Only in America
Sexuality is democracy" . . .

This post was edited

This is really sad news, I had no idea it was getting so bad over there.

Yeah the model we have had for naturism just doesnt work any more but driving the bus are asleep at the wheel. Even Florida under threat.

This post was edited