I am new here

Hi, I am a Cardiac Ultrasound Technician. I am not sure what to say other than I it is nice to know that other people who work in healthcare are also exploring nudism. I do not know anyone personally who is a healthcare professional and a nudist but I keep the two things separate, as I am sure most people do.I see patients who have no choice but to make themselves vulnerable by removing their clothes everyday and I do have a level of empathy. For me nudity can provide stress relief, excitement, or even a challenge depending on the situation. I feel like I am rambling but I am happy this outlet exists.

This topic was edited
RE:I am new here

I am new here too and I share your feelings completely. My wife is a RN and although she is not into public nudity, (I wish she was) the stories she could tell. And no, you are not rambling, it was great hearing your story!

This post was edited

Not new here, but haven't been around much lately. I'm a physician, married, we're both nudists and empty nesters. Always looking to chat with other nudists who work in healthcare.

Thanks!
Tony.

This post was edited

Im also in health care and one time I went to a nude swim party and at one point went into the sauna. Aside from myself, there were 2 nurses, a pulmonologist and a respiratory therapist. We could have held a medical conference but it would have been difficult to get education credits from the encounter.

This post was edited