Therapist and Healer from Chennai India

I am a therapist practicing acupuncture, reflexology , sujok therapy , magnest therapy, many kinds of massage therapy, aromatherapy, hypnotherapy , etc from Chennai , India -- those visiting chennai india or those from chennai can get in touch with...

Latest Post
by  
Hello sibling medics!

I'm new to the site. I'm a family practice physician, embracing a naturist philosophy in all aspects of life. In my practice, I strive to restore/maintain wellness with as few pharmaceuticals as possible. Nudism is the best way I can think...

Latest Post
by  
I am new here

Hi, I am a Cardiac Ultrasound Technician. I am not sure what to say other than I it is nice to know that other people who work in healthcare are also exploring nudism. I do not know anyone personally who is a healthcare professional and a nudist but...

I am new here

Hi, I am a Cardiac Ultrasound Technician. I am not sure what to say other than I it is nice to know that other people who work in healthcare are also exploring nudism. I do not know anyone personally who is a healthcare professional and a nudist but...

Will love to meet a nude doctor

It will be an outstanding fun to a meet any nudist doctor on here send me a message via google chat or email Maryjessi299@gmail.com

Retired RN

Hello from north central Florida :) There does seem to be a number of nudists who work/worked in the medical fields. Many people I meet at the nude venues are in it. I worked ER (Nationally Registered Paramedic before a RN), Behavioral Health,...

Latest Post
by  
A naked madical professional... add on skype

Here a naturist x ray technician. Usually I dont like to wear anything under my scrub. I try to be naked always as possible. If anyone un to chat please add me. Skype; live:.cid.5fb71ff5c5a4d0b6

Latest Post
by  
New to group, Massage Therapist in West...

John here, interested in meeting other nudists in my area. Im located in West Hollywood CA and able to host others from time to time. Have a small semi private patio to host when the weather is warm. DM if interested in meeting.

Latest Post
by  
Love Doctor &nurses

I wish I could be naked with doctors I'm new here Any ideas please!!

Slowly Clothless

Hello everybody. Rookie nudist, longtime medical field. I have a new found will to explore my nakedness! I have always felt comfortable in my own skin albeit only places like locker rooms or around girlfriends or alone. I have zero experience with...