I am new here

Hi, I am a Cardiac Ultrasound Technician. I am not sure what to say other than I it is nice to know that other people who work in healthcare are also exploring nudism. I do not know anyone personally who is a healthcare professional and a nudist but I keep the two things separate, as I am sure most people do.I see patients who have no choice but to make themselves vulnerable by removing their clothes everyday and I do have a level of empathy. For me nudity can provide stress relief, excitement, or even a challenge depending on the situation. I feel like I am rambling but I am happy this outlet exists.

This topic was edited
RE:I am new here

Hi there. Welcome to this lifestyle of no turning back lol. Im sure that once you get more comfortable especially being naked with other nudist, you will really enjoy this lifestyle.

I have a background in healthcare being practical nurse. Prior to that, I started as a caregiver so I understand where you coming from. I am now in the process in re-instating my practical nurse license due to being away from a clinical settings for 12 yrs. With my current job, not in healthcare, I still separate my nudist lifestyle and my work. It is hard to to put this two together.

Given your age, Im happy to see a young beautiful woman like you exploring in this lifestyle. We needed more younger generations to continue this naked lifestyle. Given the situation of what is happening in our world now, it seems that the younger generations are becoming more concerned and doesnt want to get naked. I see that in the gym showers. Majority of the men who are not afraid to get naked are older male and the younger ones showers with their underwear on or in a stall where a shower curtain can hide their nakedness. You will be able to read a lot of topic here that nudity among the younger generations totally disappeared. In the nudist resort that I belong to, it is seldom that we see men and women in their 20s in the resort.

I do hope that you will be able to meet someone who will guide you more to get more comfortable in this lifestyle and get you out of you shyness and your being introvert. Good luck and bravo to you for taking this route to be naked at your early age. Enjoy

This post was edited

Yes welcome
This is a great way of meeting other nudists and about places to go. Resorts are way to start !

This post was edited

Welcome to the lifestyle. It's great to see young people embrace body acceptance and freedom. When I visit my favorite resort, I estimate the average age of folks I see is well above 50. I wonder why the next generation seems to be less willing or interested in practicing a nudist lifestyle. Millennials are trapped in the world of building careers and may have other reasons for disinterest. Best wishes

This post was edited

Hi Jillian, I hope we can be friends, we was on your other account, Im also in illinois, love to be nude as much as possible, but its turning colder now

This post was edited

Hi jillian,
Im a radiographer and specialized imaging, so I get what you are saying about dealing with folks who are vulnerable and in various states of undress. Most textile folks are usually very self conscious and uncomfortable with the idea of displaying their wares even under scrubs or a gown, and try to hide as if anyone can even really tell. I usually try to alleviate their discomfort by not reacting to visible body parts. And yet, at home or in the right social environment, I am very comfortable with nudism and a real proponent of the health benefits of sunshine all over. I hope that it helps to know that there are other medical professionals out here that can enjoy the nudist lifestyle, and yet maintain an atmosphere of professionalism and modesty in the healthcare world.

This post was edited