Air B&Bs

Anyone run a clothing optional or nude Air B&B? Im looking into the idea If I build a new home that is secluded and still has some mountain views. I would be interested in the pros and cons. Running it for the warmer months 6 months a year and like 4 days a week.
Any ideas? Opinions?

Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Air B&Bs

There is a B & B in Battle Creek Michigan called Nuance Naturist B & B.....that's the only one i know of in my area

This post was edited

There is one in my area called Nuance Naturist B & B in Battle Creek Michigan. That's the only one i know of.

This post was edited

There is one in my area called Nuance Naturist B & B in Battle Creek Michigan. That's the only one i know of.

This post was edited

Noodengr2 has a small one in Butler, IN. not too far from you.

This post was edited

The clothing optional home network and naturist bnb are two sites Erie you might be able to connect with other current bnb hosts to gain some insights and tips.

This post was edited

The clothing optional home network and naturist bnb are two sites Erie you might be able to connect with other current bnb hosts to gain some insights and tips.

Thanks yes I talked to clothing optional network few weeks ago....I will check this other one out, thanks....I had heard Air B&B allows it with the right wording, but I am very hesitant to use them. For Sedona I would think there is a market. Im thinking of building new and helping pay for it like on weekends.

This post was edited

I have a room I list on MisterBnB as clothing optional

This post was edited