Winter and fireplaces

As the temps are cooling down my outside nude time is decreasing. As much as I am not a fan of the cold weather I love turning the fireplace on and hanging nude by the warm fire.

Anyone else?

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:Winter and fireplaces

I definitely love the stove burning some logs in the room and to work naked sitting on the carpet in front of it.

This post was edited

I hang by my fireplace naked every morning and have my coffee.

This post was edited

I'm starting to crank up my wood stove, a chill is in the air. Also enjoying the hot tub and my enclosed front porch which is facing south and heats up like an oven during the daytime.

This post was edited

Oh that does sound nice. I could use that !
Working on building my own now. Cement and electric is in now to order the tub. Plus build the patio around it

This post was edited

I will be firing up the wood stove here soon so I can continue my nude living here in Indiana

This post was edited

Toasty warm as fireplace crackles, mug of hot chocolate, and a football game on the tube. This is a nice option if you can't have a summer day at the nude beach.

This post was edited

As the temps are cooling down my outside nude time is decreasing. As much as I am not a fan of the cold weather I love turning the fireplace on and hanging nude by the warm fire.Anyone else?

Definitely great way to spend a chilly winter evening is clothes free by a fire.

This post was edited

Yes, here in the northeast it has become to cold and windy for outdoor recreation (first snow yesterday). However, the stove is going and it's warm and comfortably clothesfree inside.

This post was edited

I have an ethanol fireplace in my library/guest room. The last couple of mornings have been lighting it for an hour or two. We have hot water radiant floor, and heat the house to 80F which is just so comfortable in cold weather.

This post was edited

I have an ethanol fireplace in my library/guest room. The last couple of mornings have been lighting it for an hour or two. We have hot water radiant floor, and heat the house to 80F which is just so comfortable in cold weather.

This post was edited