Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials

The first one is now on Disney Plus and I guess the BBC in Europe. I didn't understand why it wasn't on my DVR until I realized it only on Disney Plus in the states. It was a pretty good episodes but I am sure for some folks it will be a little too "woke" for them.

This topic was edited
RE:Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials

I have watched all three specials. What did you all think? One and two were incredible luvved em 3 not sure.

I am interested to see the Christmas special tho for the new Dr to completely be the focus.

This post was edited

really liked the new specials but wasnt a fan of the bi-regeneration . It kind of felt like a way to appease the DT fans too much rahter than let him go.
Can't wait for the new Doctor to own it and what the new series brings He looks great already!

This post was edited

really liked the new specials but wasnt a fan of the bi-regeneration . It kind of felt like a way to appease the DT fans too much rather than let him go.quote]
Yeah I agree I feel like it took away from the new Dr. making a splash entrance.

This post was edited

Overall I like the three specials. The plot line with bi-generation two doctors seemed like a stretch. It almost feels like they want to keep David Tenant in around just in case the new guy doesn't work out.

This post was edited

The plot line with bi-generation two doctors seemed like a stretch. It almost feels like they want to keep David Tenant in around just in case the new guy doesn't work out.

Yeah that could be it since Ive is definitely a fan favorite. Or maybe the new Dr signed on for a limited run. Like it seemed the previous one did.

This post was edited