Mother in law

My mother in law who is in her 80s regularly visits us and usually stops for about a week or so.
She knows we are both nudists but we do not go nude when she visits.
One morning I was drying off after having a shower and my mother in law Pauline walked into the bathroom and immediately apologised
I told her not to worry and chatted to her about Naturism
I then removed my towel and asked her to dry my back
She was hesitant at first but then she dried my back and I turned around and asked her to finish off. which she duly did
We then moved downstairs her following my naked body to the lounge where Sue was and I explained the situation to my wife.
This was a godsend as now myself and Sue could now be nude in front of her for the rest of her stay
The day before she was due to leave was a lovely sunny day in the high 70s and myself and Sue sunbathed nude in the garden.
Pauline joined us wearing a loose fitting top and I noticed no bra
I commented on her top and said it was very nice
She replied that it may be a bit revealing to which I replied that I could see her breasts and they would look lovely with a bit of sun on them.
She thought for a bit and said you are right Steve and removed her top.
I asked how do you feel and she replied I'm still a bit overdressed and promptly took off her skirt and knickers.
Me and Sue gave her a round of applause and we both hugged her. I applied some sunscreen on her which she liked especially on her firm small breasts and legs which she kindly opened exposing her labia. She returned the favour by applying some on me and didn't hesitate to rub some on my penis saying that I wouldn't want it to get burnt

The rest of the day we all spent nude including dinner
The day she was leaving she said the next time she comes over her suitcase would not be as big as her normal one.

This topic was edited
RE:Mother in law

very good You were very lucky.. a similar thing happened to me when I was living with my ex-partner more than ten years ago.. a friend of hers who was almost 40 years older came to visit her so she was around 70 at the time, the my ex-partner explained to her that we were nudists and she honestly wasn't interested in the matter, obviously she said it was our house and we could go as we wanted perhaps But she in the sun Maybe she would only wear panties and remain topless, even if one day when I I was watering the garden and I was naked and alone, she came into the garden completely naked, the problem that arose was that unfortunately I had an erection and since normal you don't notice anything but when it gets hard it's very long. Let's say that then I can't explain what happened Because you will go outside the limits of this group, but let's say that I was happy and she remained naked for a week even when my partner returned obviously without explaining anything else, ok?

This post was edited

What a lovely wonderful story.. Impressed with the way you hsndled the sutuation. Hopefully it impressed your wife to and hour sex life with her has significantly improved!

This post was edited

Wow great stories being with the older women. I am proud of those women for not being afraid to be naked with the younger ones.
I applaud them also and naked hugs to each

This post was edited