Normal experience?

So I want to Blacks back in august with a good friend and I liked it so much I went a second day without my friend. The first day there were some guys down there doing what seemed like they would end up being Facebook profile pictures but clothed (I understand clothing optional not mandatory, but taking pics with naked people including myself in the background as I walked by) then the second day I had a great conversation with a lady about dolphins because it was the first time I saw them and then she reached down and just cupped my junk without asking. What Im getting at is are these normal experiences?

This topic was edited
RE:Normal experience?

I have never had a lady reach down and cup my nuts at Blacks... Pics, well lots of people take pics there. The farther North you go the more you will experience.

This post was edited
RE:Normal experience?

I have been to Black's Beach multiple times. I have never had anyone cup my junk before. I wouldn't say that is a normal experience for Black's Beach. I have seen people taking pictures before. I don't mind if people take pictures of me naked. I am not hiding anything once I take all my clothes off.

This post was edited