Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Was the character Arthur Dent a nudist? He loved his towel & never went anywhere without it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day

This topic was edited
RE: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

LOL never thought of that before :-)
Extending your thoughts if I may, how cool would it be if there was entire planet devoted to nudism. One would catch a spaceship to the planet, and unlike regular cruises where folks carry on their kitchen sink in their cases, we'd just need a change of towel with us.

We can dream can't we?

This post was edited

That would be cool but back down to earth, how about a nudist island... or are there any already?

This post was edited

AUGH! The never-ending nudist story resurfaces. Re the towel...
Just because you've read / heard this a number of times doesn't mean that everyone else has NIM. Give people a chance will you?

This post was edited

I meant the nudist angle fellow Brit.
I wouldn't say that was sad, HGTTG has a worldwide cult following. All that stuff may be worth a fortune in years to come!

This post was edited

That would be cool but back down to earth, how about a nudist island... or are there any already?

Back into the ether, I see a vison of a planet where the weather is near perfect for nudism, never to hot never too cool. Clothing would be banned 365x7x24, however to accomodate the strange breed of aliens called textiles, we'd allow them private land/resorts where they could wear clothes (as long as they didn't interefer with our society). There would of course be the odd time that a textile would streak down the high street or thru a college campus fully clothed or go swiming with a bathing suit on in public (textile dipping) which is OK as long as they don't make a habit of it.

Anyone want to join me on this planet :-)

This post was edited