RE:Who spent Xmas nude

The holidays, from the 20th of December to the day after Boxing Day, are replete with family (all non-nudists) so...no, there was NO naked Christmas at the Tanner household. Things returned to a modicum of normalcy (meaning being nude whenever possible) as soon as the company departed!

This post was edited

As a follow up to my original post; I must confess I spent little to no time, for like so many here I had my extended family with us over the holidays.
I have however made up for it since they've all gone home!

This post was edited

As a follow up to my original post; I must confess I spent little to no time, for like so many here I had my extended family with us over the holidays.I have however made up for it since they've all gone home!

Nothing to do with Christmas, but similarly, our grandson spends about half the summer with us. When he is here, I wear shorts in the house and a swimsuit in the pool and on the deck. When he goes home, I rarely wear anything.

This post was edited

i did from about 10 pm on Christmas Eve until about 5 pm Christmas day. Then a textiled buddy came over for a light meal then we went and saw the new movie The Boys in the Boat. Highly reccomend it

This post was edited

i did from about 10 pm on Christmas Eve until about 5 pm Christmas day. Then a textiled buddy came over for a light meal then we went and saw the new movie The Boys in the Boat. Highly reccomend it

This post was edited

I spent 8 days over Christmas with extended family, so the only nude time was in my room, sleeping or reading under the covers. Very appreciative for even that much privacy. On the way home, I was sad to be ending such a fun time but it did improve my mood when I thought about getting back to naked breakfasts, TV, work-at-home, etc.. Glad to have it both ways.

This post was edited

Had nude shy kids till noon so only nude afternoon and every minute since. Grandchildren were gonna come over this weekend but bad weather stopped that so I haven't put anything on since Xmas day at noon

This post was edited

All my family know, a few prefer not to see me nude others don't mind so I dress accordingly or undress as the case may allow.

This post was edited

Had nude shy kids till noon so only nude afternoon and every minute since. Grandchildren were gonna come over this weekend but bad weather stopped that so I haven't put anything on since Xmas day at noon

What have you done about groceries and other necessities?

This post was edited

Order them on an app then drive to the store and they bring them out. I wear a see thru pair of shorts and tee. Shop once a month

This post was edited