RE:Game of Mod

That being said no mod is ever bothered by guys posting internet pics. I checked three other groups, tested 5 random pics in each on tineye and got at least 15 positive results for each. Which are the odds.

This post was edited

I wonder if AI has something to do with all the censoring, In a private discussion with someone else - no pictures involved - I was talking about strokes (aka brain attack, cerebrovascular accident) we and those surrounding us had had and the words f a m i l y and w i f e Were deleted. The discussion did not even include nudity or naked or anything sexual. Not happy with what appears to be random censoring. As far as moving to TS from here, I cannot do that. I am trying to get my wife to try a clothing optional beach this summer in a non-sexual setting so TS is not for me. However, I have seen few images on TN I would find offensive, and, as others have pointed out on this thread, deletions of photos which seem to fit within the guidelines appear to be more random than anything else - suggesting once again AI involvement.

This post was edited

I wonder if AI has something to do with all the censoring, In a private discussion with someone else - no pictures involved - I was talking about strokes (aka brain attack, cerebrovascular accident) we and those surrounding us had had and the words f a m i l y and w i f e Were deleted. The discussion did not even include nudity or naked or anything sexual. Not happy with what appears to be random censoring. As far as moving to TS from here, I cannot do that. I am trying to get my wife to try a clothing optional beach this summer in a non-sexual setting so TS is not for me. However, I have seen few images on TN I would find offensive, and, as others have pointed out on this thread, deletions of photos which seem to fit within the guidelines appear to be more random than anything else - suggesting once again AI involvement.

I think the word deletion/ censorship is just a poor piece of computer script/code that runs, calling it AI is a stretch and rather unfair on proper AI... as although this code is artificial its definitely not intelligent! Removing offending letter sequencing (you can't call it word removal when the letter sequence appears within a different harmless word) it really poorly written code, i would be asking for my money back, I've never seen word censorship so poorly implemented before, it looks like a rushed job given the pressure with the sites merchants and issues there.
The pic censorship. I would argue, is human intervention. There are lags between posting and deletion and some degree randomness about it which seems to be more to do with a subjective interpretation of the rules, or just laziness where a mod highlights everything in their inbox and deletes the lot... which kind of rules out computer intervention or actions... whereas the word censorship is just plain consistently poor.

Perplexing though is the overbearing censorship here on the TN site and the more relaxed approach on the sister TS site, with both presumably being listed as adult sites and requiring a merchant support... why I wonder is the adult TN site more heavily censored?

This post was edited

I just found a blog by TeamTrue that explains the reasons for the recent deletions/censorship. I think it would be a worthwhile read.

This post was edited

6 pics posted 6 deleted inside 6 minutes

This post was edited

6 pics posted 6 deleted inside 6 minutes

Second batch of 6 deleted in just a couple of minutes... Will leave till uk lunchtime... all, btw, met the TN terms or service so absolutely no reason to censor them.

This post was edited

Happens to me all the time. I keep reposting the pics and it seems like they eventually leave them up, not always but often. There is no rhyme or reason for their censorship. You can follow their rules and have pics removed and you can break their rules and have pics left alone. Makes no sense and drives people away from the site.

This post was edited