NakedTed

Seriously get rid of this guy. He always keeps his camera focused on his genitals. Contently breaks chat rules. He either leaves before a mod comes on or gets kicked as soon as one comes on. This has been going on for months and yet he is still certified. How is anyone going to be able to take this site seriously if there are basically zero consequences for other actions? BAN HIS ACCOUNT NOW!!!

This topic was edited
RE:NakedTed

I agree. There are alot of people who have an account here and use it to show off. Seriously this is supposed to be a site to actual nudists. Dont know why they cant go elsewhere to show off. Sad how many fake nudists use this site for their own agenda and wonder why they kicked out. I get alot of members who reach out and talk about being a nudist and after we begin chatting they come out with the "I am dealing with a boner or something is popping up" I delete them right away.

This post was edited

Totally Agree, alot of fakes on there using nudism as a way to show off and talk about boners and being excited. This is a nudist site.

This post was edited

Totally Agree. This is a nudist site.

This post was edited