London after Easter 2024

Planning a trip to London after Easter. Suggestions for safe places to be naked? K-spas? etc.

This topic was edited
RE:London after Easter 2024

Theres not much in London, to be fair. However, there are saunas where you can be naked, eg Rios in Kentish Town (they are open, even though their website isnt finished). If you run a search for saunas on Google Maps there are a few, but not all are nudist friendly. Most seem a bit much for me personally, and one even had very odd rules about nudity.

I found out that one gay sauna, Pleasuredrome, is frequented by str8 guys as all the sex stuff goes on upstairs and hidden away from the main common areas. You just have to be aware that some guys do show off in the showers etc. Ive tried it as a str8 guy myself and its fine; in fact Im fairly regular because its nice and warm, has good internet so I can do a bit of work in the nude, a searingly hot sauna and a big jacuzzi. They also do decent enough food and drinks. Its pretty quiet during the week.

Pleasuredrome isnt naturist - the guys all walk around in towels, strangely. But I always stay naked and start a trend each time I go so you can be fully naturist there. I wish theyd do a small towel day or two each week so it becomes properly nudist.

Outside London - take a long train ride to Fairlight Cove, again searchable on Google Maps if you zoom out to SE England. Or you could venture south west to Poole and go to Studland. Theres a regular bus from the bus station to the ferry. Both venues are about 2.5 hours by train. Fairlight is not very accessible though; you have to be physically quite fit and able to climb. Its beautiful but also not great for swimming, whereas Studland has it all.

Hampstead Mens swimming pond used to have a nude sunbathing area but I understand this is now closed.

My main frustration is there isnt anywhere for str8 guys to meet and just hang out naked, or gay venues that advertise themselves as str8 friendly (as Pleasuredrome is but they dont say so). Rios is mixed gender, str8 and gay. Its a bit seedy unfortunately because otherwise its great with lots of facilities including a plunge pool, sauna, two hot tubs and an outdoor sunbathing area. I guess thats the territory were in. I am not homophobic, I really enjoy the purely platonic company of gay men and chatting in the sauna, but Id like some str8 mates and venues too, especially ones that arent all about s*x!!

This post was edited
RE:London after Easter 2024

thanks so much for this info. Sadly, I didn't see it before I went to London and returned. Had I seen it, I would have tried Pleasuredome. Here, the Korean spa is the best place to be safe and naked. There's also a nudist resort very nearby that I enjoy on a warm day on about 200 acres, so good hiking there. Well, thanks again for your help. I'm sure I'll be in London again one of these days. there's always so much to see and do, that I can't see it all. Love going to the V & A, but I think the highlight for this trip was visiting the Churchhill War Rooms. I spent the better part of the day there. If you ever come to SoCal, yr welcome to stay at my (clothing optional) place. All the best.

This post was edited