I would be so much more fitter

If i was in a naked workout:
1 . I would be so much more fitter
2. I would be More curious
3. I would Appreciate human body (shape and forms) much more.
4. It would Probably trigger higher male hormones in my body.

This topic was edited
RE:I would be so much more fitter

If i was in a naked workout:1 . I would be so much more fitter2. I would be More curious3. I would Appreciate human body (shape and forms) much more.4. It would Probably trigger higher male hormones in my body.

Buy some basic exercise equipment and work our nude at home.
That's what I did.

This post was edited

If i was in a naked workout:1 . I would be so much more fitter2. I would be More curious3. I would Appreciate human body (shape and forms) much more.4. It would Probably trigger higher male hormones in my body.Buy some basic exercise equipment and work our nude at home.That's what I did.

yes buy equipment for home and use it. Working out nude is great I do it every day. I also go to the gym 3 days a week but it isnt a nude gym. If you want to be in shape you will be, so being nude isnt going to do it.

This post was edited

If i was in a naked workout:1 . I would be so much more fitter2. I would be More curious3. I would Appreciate human body (shape and forms) much more.4. It would Probably trigger higher male hormones in my body.Buy some basic exercise equipment and work our nude at home.That's what I did.yes buy equipment for home and use it. Working out nude is great I do it every day. I also go to the gym 3 days a week but it isnt a nude gym. If you want to be in shape you will be, so being nude isnt going to do it.

So you work out at home and a gym 3 days a week?

This post was edited