Naked workout

Workouts in back yard

The weather is nice again here. It's sunny and in the 80s already so time to work out and get a body tan at the same time. who else gets to work out in the sunshine?

Tips and/or Tricks?

I have recently purchased a new home gym and an exercise bike. I have had a few surgeries in the last couple of years and I am trying to get back in shape... Left elbow and shoulder, Gall bladder removed and umbilical hernia taken care of.... Lots...

I would be so much more fitter

If i was in a naked workout: 1 . I would be so much more fitter 2. I would be More curious 3. I would Appreciate human body (shape and forms) much more. 4. It would Probably trigger higher male hormones in my body.

After Work and Weekend Home Fitness Buddy...

Looking for a workout partner who's comfortable in his own skin and passionate about fitness and body positivity! Let's workout at home, try out some yoga, or guided meditation. Let's confront any body image issues head-on and build...

Latest Post
by  
work out naked at a home gym or some other...

Hello everyone, Its been over 3 years since I was last in a gym thanks to covid etc. Does anyone know a place that has a gym you can work out at while naked? I know there is one at Steamworks and Spa Excess here. But I would rather have a some place...

Setting up a home gym here in Vero Beach.

Since my favorite nude workout place, Club Ft. Lauderdale is now a 90+ minute drive, I am starting to accumulate some equipment for a home gym. Nothing super fancy and not too much stuff since the room it is going in, my enclosed porch is about...

Men's spas with gyms

When I was at Club Fort Lauderdale last winter, most of the men were nude in the pool and hot tub and on the sundeck, but very few were in the gym. I gather from others that this is the usual situation there. Is it the same at similar at other male...

Latest Post
by  
Erections

Someone on this cite mentioned to me that when he worked out nude at a clothing optional gym, he often got an erection. Did that happen to anyone else? Do you think that might be why many men wear shorts at a clothing optional gym?

Latest Post
by  
Any Nudist or lesser clothes public gym?

Hey nudists, I am interested in knowing if there's any public gym where people are allowed to be in less clothes like underwear or shorts or even go naked!

New Jersey

Anyone know of a gym in NJ that allows people to workout nude? Someone from Jersey City posted a series of pictures of himself working out nude, but I can't find the location.