Naked workout

would love more activity and interest in our...

hi, we have a few of us interested and starting tonite at 6pm eastern standard time for our nude workout group on skype. hope it evolves to a regular thing being its cold and dark now after work! would be great if a trainer reads this and is...

Looking for opportunity in Nashville, TN

Two is better than one, and three is better than two! I am looking for a buddy with a home gym setup or a place to workout naked in Nashville area. Lets do the work!

Latest Post
by  
nude workout in Montreal ?

hi guys, I'm looking for a place in Montreal to workout nude, anyone has a private gym ? or any other place ? let's meet Marc

OnePeloton Bike

Has anyone else used this bike and the program that comes with it? I used it for the first time today. I had a blast.

Authenticaly nude group chat

https://discord.gg/abreg5HvvR , naked workout chat group on this server

Latest Post
by  
Nude workouts Melbourne, Australia

Hi Guys, Anyone know of any places in Melbourne where someone can workout naked or if anyone has a home gym/garage they are open to having someone workout naked with them? Always been something I've wanted to try but just need a place to go!...

Latest Post
by  
Exercising and Sleeping

My grandfather would undress at bedtime, do some exercises naked, and then put on PJ's to sleep. Anyone ever do that or or know someone who did?