Naked workout

Nude Workouts @ Steamworks Toronto

Hey All: So after asking and trying to get a few guys together to do this the panny started and she went long. I will be exploring a membership for the gym there for once a week day use and will have guest passes for those interested to join, with...

Naked Workout and Exercises

I wish I could do my workouts naked at the gym (where it's legal and permitted) but alas, there none in my area. I have some light dumbbells at home. But my room is just too cluttered to be able to have any decent workouts or exercises, nude or...

Latest Post
by  
Male Only Gyms

I have heard and read that up until the 1980's many male only athletic clubs allowed members to be nude throughout the facilities.aw I personally witnessed two such facilities. Would anyone else offer to share their experiences?

Latest Post
by  
Club St Louis 7/31/22

Does anybody here go to Club St Louis? I am in town fro the awesome World Naked Bike Ride and will have a few hours to kill before my flight out. I would love to get a nude workout in. Can I get away with it?

Peloton Nude

A recent Peloton commercial show Chris Meloni exercising nude, However, the tag line at the end implies that only Chris Meloni uses peloton nude. I would expect that a fair number of people who have it at home do, including many who are not nude in...

Next nude workout Steamworks Toronto 7/13

I will be at Steamworks working out nude Wednesday night 7/13. I would love to have someone, or everyone take pics and video of me working out nude

Here you go :-)

https://www.truenudists.com/members/media/ Check out the video in my media section

Nude workout group in Fort Lauderdale

I workout nude just about every Sunday morning at the Club Fort Lauderdale, usually around 9AM . I would like to get a group of guys together for a weekly nude workout session. Could be a regular group or a one time thing for guys visiting the area....

Back from vacation

Went on vacation and worked out clothed in the hotel gym twice, Even wore a shirt because one fitness room was visible to the lobby and breakfast room and there were two women in the other one. After working out at home for over 2 years, usually...

Latest Post
by  
Naked

Just finished a nude work out feel great only way to workout