Nude workout group in Fort Lauderdale

I workout nude just about every Sunday morning at the Club Fort Lauderdale, usually around 9AM . I would like to get a group of guys together for a weekly nude workout session. Could be a regular group or a one time thing for guys visiting the area. I have had a few guys join me. I get a lot of comments about my nude workout pics and videos. Everyone says they would love to do it , but when it comes to actually getting there and doing it something always comes up. The most economical way is to buy a book of 3 hour gym passes. You get 7 of them for $91 so it is $13 per session plus a $40 six month membership, or I think a one time membership is $10. That may sound a little pricey for a workout, but where else are you going to find a clean well equipped gym with a sauna, steam room, hot tub and pool that can all be enjoyed nude. I am thinking if we get enough guys together maybe we can approach the management about a reduced price 3 hour pass, maybe $10 for Sunday mornings 9am to noon. It is usually pretty slow there on Sunday mornings so it could make good business sense. Figure, get a half dozen or so extra guys there, not to mention the guys that may come to watch during a normally slow time. Anyone interested reply here or send me a message.

UPDATE - I have not been there since 9/12/21. On 9/11/21 I went up to Blind Creek Beach and went in the water with an open blister on my leg. I ended up getting a bad skin infection that I have been battling since. It is just about healed, so hopefully Christmas weekend I can resume my workout regimen. Being away from any gym for over 3 months and off my feet for the first month took its toll on me. Got to get back in shape for the Naked Bike Rides this summer

This topic was edited
RE:Nude workout group in Fort Lauderdale

If I lived in Fort Lauderdale, I would join you

This post was edited

I conversed with someone about this 2 or 3 years ago. Can't find the coversation now.]
Since then I have bought a limited amount of equipment and started working out nude in the basement. This makes the thought of being able to work out nude in a real gym even more appealing.
I remember 2 questions that I had before but can't find or remember the answers.
The gym seems to cater primarily to gay men. Are straight men welcome?
In the gallery, no one in the gym or pool is naked. Is being nude in these areas common or at least accepted?

This post was edited

Yes, nudity is accepted in the pool, hot tub sauna, steam room and pretty much everywhere else. I am always nude there and never wear a towel

This post was edited

Had a nice nude workout with OP at the Club last summer. I hope he gets a group together. I may be able to join in when I am back in the area next Feb. Nice pics Luv2bnude :-).

This post was edited

I did a very brief workout there yesterday 1/1/22. Almost 4 months away from the gym, I am horribly out of shape and have to ease back into working out. Should be back to the regular Sunday morning nude workouts next week

This post was edited

I did a very brief workout there yesterday 1/1/22. Almost 4 months away from the gym, I am horribly out of shape and have to ease back into working out. Should be back to the regular Sunday morning nude workouts next week

This post was edited

I look forward to joining you.
I plan on being there around 9 Sunday morning

This post was edited

Had a friend from this site join me for a nude workout today. He seemed to enjoy it and I think he was impressed with the club.
He can post here if he wants.
That makes a grand total of 4 people from here that joined me over 2 years time (not counting the pandemic shutdown time, and the time I was out of commission with my leg infection)
You would think with the number of guys that live or visit around here, and the number of likes my workout pics and video gets that number would be higher.

This post was edited

Nkd-n-Bkd also mentioned working out nude at Club Fort Lauderdale some time back.
Is he one of the people who joined you there?

This post was edited

Nkd-n-Bkd also mentioned working out nude at Club Fort Lauderdale some time back.Is he one of the people who joined you there?
I am not sure but even if I was I won't mention members names unless they want me to. I do encourage those that join me to post it here.
I am finally getting back to a normal routine after my bad infection inn September, Catching Covid in January and the leg infection returning for an encore performance in February.

Lets get a group together!

This post was edited