I'm curious

I like being naked at home doing things around the house. Do more men or women feel the same?

This topic was edited
RE:I'm curious

My subjective impression is that more men than women do this, but the best way to find out is to google for surveys if any have been published.

Edited to add this link to some pictures of my jobs around the house.

This post was edited

In a lot of profiles I see on this site, it seems more men enjoy their nudity but state their wives/girl friends don't. Certainly that's my situation.

This post was edited

Me too

This post was edited

I am always naked when I am at home. My clothes come off within minutes of getting home, and I do not put on clothing again until I have to leave.

This post was edited

I like to be naked in home whenever possible. I will be nude infront of my kids and wife. They don't mind me nude at home now.

This post was edited

I like to be naked in home whenever possible. I will be nude infront of my kids and wife. They don't mind me nude at home now.

This post was edited

if i'm at home i'm nude spring, summer and into fall when it gets cold i will put on a t shirt but stay bottomless. i can go out on back porch and majority of backyard nude and at night i've been known to take garbage out or even go to mailbox nude. if someone rings the doorbell i don't dress or coverup as why should i but do use the door as a cover but whomever is at the door can see the edge of me and doesn't take a rocket scientist to know i'm nude.

This post was edited

Absolutely awesome! In India this is very rare.

This post was edited

Way to be for a nudist! I am out as a nudist to my home as well for years now. They grow to accept it over time.

This post was edited

While I enjoy being nude around the house whenever I can, my wife will only occasionally be nude, and only around me. She said that she is too embarrassed to be naked around anyone else but me.
I, on the other hand, do not really care who sees me naked as I understand that nobody has the perfect body (well, maybe a few!) and I am not ashamed of the body that I have.

This post was edited